Children’s Advisory Network is dedicated to the lives of children and the important mission of working to help children of all income levels communicate their wants and needs in their daily lives through speech, language and hippotherapy.
All children should be able to communicate effectively to the people in their lives, and we are dedicated to help children achieve these goals.
Children’s Advisory Network has been a Colorado non-profit since 1995 and is focused on providing high-quality speech and language services that meet your children’s needs to excel in life. We provide year round private in-home or in-school therapies (WEE SPEAK), screenings in schools (WEE SCREEN) to catch any vision, hearing or speech issues that a child may have, hippotherapy (WEE RIDE) and a summer Pony Camp. All services are provided with a qualified speech and language therapist with a flexible schedule. Our therapists have several years of experience. love watching children grow, and have been working with Children’s Advisory Network for several years. To learn more about our staff, CLICK HERE.
We accept all clients that have Medicaid, CHP+, some private insurances and private pay clients.
We provide therapy for children throughout Metro Denver in the child’s natural environment (e. g. home, daycare or school). Our therapists use a variety of techniques to teach children the essential skills needed to be confident and successful communicators. Speech-language treatment plans and goals are developed and implemented based upon your child’s needs. We offer effective and results-based therapy in individual and small group settings. Parent/Caregiver involvement is essential for a child’s communication success; therefore, parents are encouraged to participate in all therapy sessions. We accept Medicaid, CHP+, private pay and some insurance companies (please call for details).
We evaluate and treat a variety of speech/language impairments including:
- Speech/Articulation Difficulties
- Phonological Disorders
- Expressive and Receptive Language Delays
- Fluency Disorders/Stuttering
- Autism Spectrum Disorders/Pragmatic Disorders
- Feeding/Oral Motor Disorders
- Auditory Processing Difficulties
Your child might benefit from Speech Therapy if they have:
- A decreased ability to communicate
- Limited vocabulary for their age
- Poor articulation and enunciation
- Stuttering and fluency issues
- Difficulty understanding what is said to them, difficulty following directions
- Poor verbal or written expression
- Difficulty listening in noisy environments
- Immature sentence structure, immature language, or uses nonspecific words frequently
- Decreased executive functions or memory
- Poor social skills, pragmatics
Children’s Advisory Network is a member of ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) and follows all HIPAA guidelines.