Energetic and dedicated volunteers are needed!
Children’s Advisory Network is always looking for more hands to assist our staff in providing services to children in the Metro Denver Area. Currently we need volunteers for our Wee Ride Program (Therapeutic Riding) most Saturdays at two different barns (Centennial and Littleton).
- As a very small staff, volunteers are the core of our organization and we couldn’t run the Wee Ride Program without your help!
- You’ll love watching the clients make progress over time
- Volunteers keep our clients safe so they can focus solely on therapy
- Volunteers keep animals safe so our therapists can focus on working with the client
- We have a lot of fun during Wee Ride
- We do not have a time commitment, we just ask that you arrive at the barn on time for the days you are able to help out
- No experience necessary! We’ll train all eager and willing volunteers
- Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get started!
- All volunteers MUST complete an application (will be emailed to you).
- All volunteers MUST attend a volunteer orientation, this is for the safety of our clients, the animals and you
- We are unable to fulfill court ordered community service requirements. If this is what you need, you can contact Bill at Friends of Horses Rescue and Adoption at 303-649-1155 OR Email:email@example.com. He is able to fulfill these court ordered requirements.
- You must be at least 13 years old to volunteer for the Wee Ride Program. If you are not 13, you must be accompanied by someone over 18.
- Once your completed application is received, you will receive an email on how to sign up for the training. Once you complete the training, you will receive an email on how to begin volunteering.